Situational Lineups for the Orlando Magic for 2017-18 NBA Season
A new NBA season is drawing near for the Orlando Magic. The team made a valiant effort to restructure the organization as best they could to change recent franchise misfortunes. With many player changes, expect to see the Orlando Magic use situational lineups this season.
The Orlando Magic have options with who to play this upcoming season. The team added seven new players this off-season to improve their erratic, inconsistent play from a year ago. Options on who to play and when to play them was put on a limitation because of the roster and personnel injuries.
That will not be the case this season.
If the regular season follows a similar path of the preseason, the Vogel will continue to put his players in a position of trust — earned trust. Certain situations have allowed players to show they have earned the right to have their number called upon.
When the Magic find themselves in live game situations, they will need to know exactly which players give them the best opportunity to be successful.
Approaching opening day against the visiting Miami Heat, we will analyze the best situational lineups for the Orlando Magic this upcoming season.
- Are The Orlando Magic Finally Embracing A Tank To Improve Their Draft Lottery Odds 9 Mar 2018
- Strange Rule Dooms Orlando Magic In Loss To Los Angeles Lakers 8 Mar 2018
- Kobe Bryant Adds Another Win To His Resume, Seals Oscar for Best Short Film Animated 7 Mar 2018
- Analyzing the Elfrid Payton Trade and Whats Next For the Orlando Magic 9 Feb 2018
- Should the Orlando Magic Retain Elfrid Payton Past This Season? 29 Jan 2018